Translate

maandag 16 juni 2014

Other social media

Pfew, time really flies by. It has been so long since I wrote on my blog, I am feeling a bit ashamed.
I want to let you know I am exploring other types of social media but Facebook since they are forcing business owners to pay for showing updates to their own fans. Last couple of times I paid more and more and even then not all fans got the notification. Instead of giving privilige to my followers, Fb decided to focus mainly on getting more likes. That makes sense from the Fb perspective since more fans means more advertisement money next time.

So, I created accounts on Instagram and Pinterest and I will be more active on my blog and my Flickr account. I hope I can keep serving my dear followers this way because without your support and kindness, doll making will be far less fun. I love y'all!


www.instagram.com/bibibutterscotchdolls
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94552033@N08/  (don't ask me why this is such a difficult number)
http://www.pinterest.com/bibidolls



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten