Translate

woensdag 11 september 2013

Back to the daily routine

Well, summer holiday is over, kids are back to school and I am trying to pick up my daily routine with emphasis on trying. I always forget about the things I've been procrastinating due to vacation, like working on my blog :) and needs handling now but I am getting there....

Last weekend was a perfect Dolly weekend though; 2 dolls sold on Hyenacart within half an hour and the 3rd doll went for a huge amount on the auction. Special thanks to the buyers and bidders, your enthusiasm is what keeps me going!

Today I've dyed new Teeswater locks in devine colors, hope to show you some pictures soon. Getting back to my custom orders for the next weeks, always a lot of fun.

See you soon,

♥ Esther









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten